the most beautiful frames in the worlda magical fusion of refined Italian design with the charm of oriental culture
Coco, meaning ‘ancient’ joins the name of the Song dynasty, founder of the city of Hong Kong in 976 AD.
Every component of these frames is hand-made down to each fine detail, meticulously crafted and blended together.
Coco Song embodies expressiveness through the language of colour. For example, blue for tranquillity, red for joy and love, green for creativity, and yellow – the colour of the Emperor.
Oriental influences are even embodied in Coco Song’s trademark, which stands for ‘rebirth’ and many of the symbols adorning the frames signify long life, longevity and double luck.
- By nature Coco Song frames are limited editions, which adds a certain mystique.
- Coco Song eyewear combines the best that Italy and the Orient have to offer: Italy for design and the Orient for colours and textures.
- The frames are made of the best Italian acetate and are enhanced with Lacquers, Silk and even Feathers, which give them their unique 3-dimensional layering effect.
- Colours play a major role in the collection, deep reds marry with the darkest black, pure purple are combined with lime greens, bright orange is mixed with apple green… all of this gives every frame a distinctive, extrovert look.
- Little silver-plated metal details consisting of medallions, dragons and other animals from Asian mythology finish the frames and give them that extra-something unique to Coco Song.