CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATOR – INBOUND SALES
- Great local opportunity – friendly, busy family owned business
- Part time (9am to 3pm /Mon to Fri)
- Northern Beaches location
About the role
At the core of this role is ensuring continued customer satisfaction and being a key ambassador of our brands. To succeed in this role, you will need to be passionate about delivering outstanding customer experience. This role is perfectly suited to someone that has a solid track record delivery of exceptional customer service in a call centre environment or within a customer facing role.
Duties & responsibilities
- Customer Liaison: providing timely and accurate response and resolution to client’s queries
- Customer Database Management
- Order Management: processing and monitoring daily order flow phone/email
- Handling sales and after sales requests in line with our procedures and policies
- Assisting with day to day administration duties and other ad-hoc tasks
- 2 + years’ experience in inbound sales or customer service/call centre environment
- Experience with ERP and data base systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Outstanding customer centricity
- Positive proactive attitude
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Great resilience and an empathetic approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Be open to feedback and have a willingness to learn and develop your skills
Negotiable salary on experience. Hours are 9 am to 3 pm, Mon-Fri.
Please send resume via link to: Operations Manager.